Fox Tail Chalet
Our Fox Tail Chalet cabin near Seven Springs sleeps up to 7 persons and has 2 bathrooms. This rustic log cabin chalet has one master bedroom with queen-sized bed, and two lofts. One loft has 3 twin beds and the second loft has one full-sized bed. The second loft can also accommodate a full or queen sized air mattress if necessary. Fox Tail Chalet has a full kitchen stocked with pots, pans, plates, silverware, and cookware. Just bring your groceries or have us pick some up for you prior to your stay! This Chalet is located just 5 miles from both Seven Springs Mountain Resort and Hidden Valley Ski Areas. Why stay in a stuffy condo when you could experience a real-life mountain log cabin stay while visiting any of the area's attractions. Enjoy clean, crisp mountain air, spacious cabins secluded away from the hustle and bustle of the mountain. The Fox Tail Chalet is perfect for a couple's getaway or family ski vacation.
Cabin Features & Rental Requirements
- 2-night minimum stay (holidays may require longer minimums)
- Maximum 7 guests per cabin. No exceptions.
- Price includes: One cabin + up to 7 guests
- Must be 25 years of age or older to rent this cabin. No exceptions.
- Must have valid drivers license and credit card.
- A maximum of 2 pets allowed. $100 non-refundable fee applies. Pet restrictions apply.
- An $100 cleaning fee is required.
- Holiday & Special Event rates subject to change.
Amenities Included in our Fox Tail Chalet
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Outdoor Firepit
- Stocked Firewood
- Front & Back Wooden Decks
- Charcoal BBQ Grill
- Electric Heat
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes and Utensils
- Microwave Oven
- Dining Area
- HULU Television
- High-speed Internet
- Netflix Movies (account required)
View up to date availability for the Fox Tail Chalet by viewing the calendar below.