Luna Chalet at Claycomb Chalets
Our Luna Chalet cabin near Seven Springs sleeps up to 7 persons and features 2 bathrooms. This rustic log cabin chalet has one master bedroom with queen-sized bed, and two lofts. One loft has 3 twin beds and the second loft has 1 full-sized bed. The second loft can also accommodate a full or queen sized air mattress if necessary. The Luna Chalet has a full kitchen stocked with pots, pans, plates, silverware and cookware. Just bring your groceries or have us pick some up for you prior to your stay! This Chalet is located just 5 miles from both Seven Springs Mountain Resort and Hidden Valley Year-round Resorts & Ski Areas. Why stay in a stuffy condo or hotel room when you could experience a real-life mountain chalet cabin stay while visiting any of the area's attractions. Enjoy clean, crisp mountain air, spacious cabins secluded away from the hustle and bustle of the mountain. The Luna Chalet is perfect for a couple's getaway to the Laurel Highlands or family ski vacation.
Cabin Features & Rental Requirements
- 2-night minimum stay (holidays may require longer minimums)
- Maximum 7 guests per cabin. No exceptions.
- Price includes: One cabin + up to 7 guests
- Must be 25 years of age or older to rent this cabin. No exceptions.
- Must have valid drivers license and credit card.
- A maximum of 2 pets allowed. $100 non-refundable fee applies. Pet restrictions apply.
- An $100 cleaning fee is required.
- Holiday & Special Event rates subject to change.
Amenities Included in our Luna Chalet
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Outdoor Firepit
- Stocked Firewood
- Front & Back Wooden Decks
- Charcoal BBQ Grill (Charcoal Required)
- Electric Heat
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes and Utensils
- Microwave Oven
- Dining Area
- HULU Television
- High-speed Internet
- Netflix Movies (account required)
View up to date availability for the Luna Chalet by viewing the calendar below.
CLICK ON A CABIN TO VIEW COMPLETE DETAILS